We know that a group of wolves is called a pack and a group of cows is a herd. When crows flock together they’re called a murder and a rhino gathering is a crash. There are rafters of turkeys, clutters of spiders and (implausible as it may sound) implausibilities of gnus.
Not all groups of people have specific labels, but I think that they should.
- A loophole of lawyers.
- A bombast of politicians.
- An inflammation of prostitutes.
- A pickle of douchebags.
- A pucker of sycophants. (also works for assholes)
- A shuffle of zombies. (you saw that one coming, didn’t you?)
- An indifference of teenagers.
- A desperation of reality show contestants.
- A magazine of postal workers. (this works on two levels as they deliver them and reload with them)
- A bindle of hobos.
- An unnameable creeping blackness that stalks my soul through the daily fresh hell that is my existence of insurance agents. (this one may only apply to me)
Add your own in the comments. Go on! Do eeet!